Ordering at www.thebodyshop.in is customer friendly. Browse the website to make your purchase. Just select the products you want to shop, enter the quantity you desire and click on “Add to Bag”.
Please provide your shipping address and payment information. Please refer to the payment options available to you. Once you have successfully opted for your payment mode / made your payment, your order will be processed online immediately and we will ship your order to you.
We only accept orders for delivery in India.
Shipping Charges & Timeline
Minimum order value is Rs 1000(Net of discount and voucher) . Free Shipping on all orders above Rs 2500. Shipping charges of Rs100 will be applicable on orders below Rs2500.. Delivery time is a maximum of 7 business days from order date save except for festive rush period. In current scenario of COVID 19 the order may take longer time to get Delivered. Ground shipping available in India only. Cash on delivery service available only in select regions.
Shipping rules & restrictions
- We ship to street addresses in all states of India.
- Business Days: We will process orders to ship Monday - Saturday excluding public/ bank holidays.
- www.thebodyshop.in is able to ship to one shipping address per order. If you'd like to ship to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each unique address.
- Cash on delivery service available only in select regions.
- MRP of some of our products in Offline and Online channel may vary subject to date / period of manufacturing and/or import date of the products, however it is always remains intact as declared on specific product / SKU at the time of import.
- Your orders are shipped from our warehouse at Delhi through registered courier companies at your doorstep.
- Orders are shipped within 2(two) business days of confirmation of payment for prepaid and upon confirmation of order for COD.
- Normally, purchased items will be delivered at your door step within 7(seven) business days of the date of order made between 9am-6pm during Monday to Saturday and plus 1(one) business day for orders made between 6pm- 9am during Monday to Saturday or Sunday. Delivery of all orders will be to the mailing address as provided by you at the time of placing your order.
- Goods receipt will need to be signed upon delivery. If you can’t be there to sign for your delivery, please suggest an alternative person; family member, colleague, neighbour etc. However, The Body Shop India will not take responsibility for products signed by an alternative person.
- As part of our commitment to the environment, The Body Shop will continue to focus on reducing our packaging, which minimizes the impact on our environment. As such, some of our products do not come with extra packaging such as safety seals and inner lids. Our products are also packaged to provide sufficient ‘head space’ to minimize content leakage, sometimes resulting in cream shifting within the container during delivery.
- The Body Shop India is not responsible for damage after delivery. All claims for shortages, damages must be reported to customer care service within 24 hours of delivery.
While we endeavor not to charge extra cost from our customers towards shipping, considering the order size, quantity,. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and you will know about the same before making payment. Such charges are part of the bills generated by us.
Order & shipping confirmation E-mails
When your order is received, we will send you an e-mail confirming your order. Then, when your order is shipped, we will send you a shipment confirmation. It will include the following information:
- Items purchased
- Payment information
- Tracking number
- Estimated delivery time
Tracking your shipment through Airway Bill No.
All packages are sent through registered courier companies. Your shipping confirmation e-mail will include your "Tracking Number/ AWB No." and a link to the company tracking site.
Changes to an Order
Once your order is placed, it immediately goes to our warehouse for processing. This ensures that we are able to ship your order quickly and ensure you get your products as soon as possible, but it also means we are unable to modify or cancel your order.
If an item is out of stock
We apologize for the inconvenience that may be caused due to products marked out of stock, which are not available as we will be unable to fulfill the request immediately.
In exigencies, in case your order has been accepted by us but your item is unable to be delivered, we will contact you within 2 (two) business days to discuss how you would like the order handled.
If an item is out of stock, you may either contact our customer care department, they will guide you to place the best alternate; else you may visit our stores to find the product. The link to store locator can guide you to find your closest store.
Cancellation of an Order
In case, you wish to cancel your order, get in touch with our customer care team either through mail or telephone within 24 hours of your placement of order. The Body Shop India will not be able to cancel the order beyond 24 hours of your placement of order.
In case of prepaid orders refunds will be processed as per our Exchange / Return policies.
You can purchase Gift Vouchers online that can be redeemed at The Body Shop India stores only. You'll find Gift Vouchers on the Gift Page. You can redeem Online only those vouchers which are received against your Loyalty Club points. No other vouchers can be redeemed online.
Buying Love Your Body Membership online
You can enroll for the Love Your Body - Loyalty Membership through LOYALTY CARD icon on the main page. You will receive your membership card number on Email. The membership gives you all the benefits just for Rs. 500 a year. We are upgrading our Loyalty Program and for the same you shoud update your Mobile number by calling or by send a email to our Customer Care .
Love Your Body CLUB - Loyalty Membership Benefits
As a Love Your Body™ loyalty member, you always receive
- 10% off in-store and online purchases of MRP products for 1 year
- Collection and redemption of reward points
- Invitations to members for in-store events.
- Exclusive offers and extra discounts.
- Sneak previews of new products.
Earning Points & Rewards
- You may earn and redeem points in-store and online both.
- Rewards with 3rd, 6th, 9th and 13th qualifying purchases in-store only.
- After the 3rd and 6th qualifying purchases, receive a Rs. 300 and Rs. 400 Gift Voucher respectively in-store only.
- After 9th and 13th qualifying purchases receive a Rs. 500 & 1000 Gift voucher respectively in-store only.
Valid on regular-priced items only, One stamp for each qualifying purchase of at least Rs. 2000. Disclaimer: The above stated LYBC™ Loyalty Member benefits are only applicable in India.
LYB discount for online purchases
- Once you have enrolled for Love Your Body Loyalty membership, we will update your account to you to ensure that you'll receive your 10% discount on all future purchases whilst membership is valid. You will received your LYBC number online.
- Membership discount is available on MRP products only.
How can I earn points online?
The reward points are available in store and onlne both
How can I redeem points online?
The reward points can be redeemed in store and oline both
Love Your Body Loyalty Card, Terms & Conditions:
- The Love Your Body Loyalty Card is non-transferable and the discount under the card cannot be clubbed with any ongoing promotion and discounts in the store or online.
- Valid for one year from the date of issue.
- For use in India only.
- Love Your Body Loyalty Card to be presented during in-store purchases at the time of payment.
- On loss/ damage of Love Your Body Loyalty Card, a duplicate/ replacement card is issued after verification and on payment of Rs. 250. In cash or in credit card towards the processing and printing charges.
- No separate loyalty card will be issued with the duplicate card.
- Expiry date of the duplicate card will remain the same as that of the original card.
- Discount offered on the card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No product exchange is permitted.
- The Body Shop India reserves the right to amend privileges, terms & conditions without prior notice.
- The decision of the company shall be final and binding on all members.
- Any dispute will be subject to jurisdiction of Delhi Court only.
- In the event of loss/ damage of the card please inform [email protected]
Though we strive to give you a great customer experience each time you shop with us, considering the hygiene of the products we don’t accept exchange or return of the products once sold or delivered.
In case of any established quality issue with the products, all you need to do is give us a call within 24 hours of delivery of the products at your place at our customer care on +91-8287-666-041 or drop an email at [email protected] within a period of 24 hours from the time/date of delivery.
Exchange of products will be accepted only if the products are returned in a saleable condition with the tags intact and in their original packaging, in and unwashed and undamaged condition and subject to the following terms:
- Return / Exchange/replacement for goods/ merchandise are subject to inspection and checking by The Body Shop India Team.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage or application will not be covered under our Exchange/Returns Policy.
- Some special rules for promotional offers may override The Body Shop India’s Exchange/ Returns Policy.
- Please note that the Cash on Delivery (COD) convenience charge and the shipping charge would not be included in the refund value of your order as these are non-refundable charges.
- Once your exchange request has been placed with customer care team, it usually takes about 3(three) business days to have the product picked from your place and another 7(seven) business days to initiate exchange / refund subject to product inspection. In case you are sending the product back on your own, the delivery time would depend on your chosen courier. Once the item is received in our warehouse, it undergoes a product inspection which takes about 7 business days.
- Once the exchange of product is accepted, The Body Shop India will issue The Body Shop India’s Credit Notes. The Body Shop India’s Credit Notes can be utilized on a future purchase on the website.
- Scanned copy of courier slip needs to be emailed to us with in 7(seven) business days of opening the return request.
- In case of exchange of the product, do give us a call and we can help you with the steps to follow in case of return. You can return the product hassle free to our address at :
Quest Retail Pvt Ltd.
C/O AWL India Pvt. Ltd., Killa No. 242/18, 23/1, Village Bhondsi Sohna Road, Gurugram, Haryana- 122002
- Place your item in its original packaging.
- Please mention your Name, Invoice no/Order no. and Mobile Number, on the top of the box, and insert the original invoice.
- Keep the product and the package ready for pick up by The Body Shop India.
- Make sure you seal it properly.
- To check which items cannot be exchanged, please call our customer care number on +91-8287-666-041 through business days (Monday to Saturday) or mail us at [email protected]
- The final price of exchanged products should be equal to or more than the price of returned items.
- Exchanged product is dispatched as soon as the returned item/s has passed product inspection.
- In case you choose an item of higher value, you can pay the differential amount by way of Net Banking, Credit card / Debit card etc.
- You can buy any number of items in exchange provided the final price of exchanged products should be equal to or more than the price of returned items.
Payment & Pricing
- The Body Shop product prices listed are current; however these are subject to change without any prior notice.
- All orders are acknowledged at the current pricing.
- Our products are liable to and inclusive VAT / CST/ST, as the case may be.
- www.thebodyshop.in is set up to take immediate orders; accept online payments via domestic and International credit cards issued by Banks and Institutions that are part of Visa /Master card. It also accepts Visa / Master Debit Cards issued by Indian Banks and Amex Cards or Net banking payment mode of selected banks in India.
- For select banks in India – a full list is available at the time of checkout and prior to making the payment for purchase.
- You may make payment via "Cash on Delivery" (COD) at the time of the delivery of the product. However this mode of payment facility is only available in select regions / areas as specified by The Body Shop India. Hence, based on your location and your choice of products, COD option may or may not be available to you.
Safety of online transaction
We have gone to great lengths to make your shopping experience safe and secure. You can use your credit/debit card without any worries; we have processes in place to keep the customer data safe and secure.
Alternate payment option
We have the cash on delivery option available only in select regions, you can place your order using this option and the products will get delivered to your door step, you can then pay the courier for your purchases in cash.
Are your products authentic?
All the products we sell are 100% authentic. We buy directly from The Body Shop International International.
I am a vegan/ vegetarian. Can I use your products?
We are a 100% vegetarian brand. All our products are cruelty-free and are not tested on animals. However, few of our products use animal derived ingredients like honey/ beeswax etc.