Ordering at www.thebodyshop.in is customer friendly. Browse the website to make your purchase. Just select the products you want to shop, enter the quantity you desire and click on "Add to Bag".
Please provide your shipping address and payment information. Please refer to the payment options available to you. Once you have successfully opted your payment mode / made your payment, your order will be processed online immediately and and will be shipped to you.
We accept orders only for delivery in India.
Pricing & Payment Policy
The Body Shop product prices listed in website are current; however these are subject to change without any prior notice.
All orders are acknowledged at the current pricing.
Out products are liable to; and inclusive of VAT / CST / ST, as the case may be.
www.thebodyshop.in is set up to take immediate orders online and accept payments through domestic and International credit cards issued by Banks and Institutions that are part of Visa / Master card. It also accepts payments through Visa / Mestro Debit Cards issued by Indian Banks, Amex Cards or Net banking payment mode of selected banks in India.
However, for security reasons and to serve you better, in case of payment through international credit / debit cards issued outside India, you will be required to furnish certain information / documents related to your Card No., ID proof from your side within 48 hours of your order to complete the payment authorization process for which our customer care will be in touch with you. Our customer care details are: / +91-8287-666-041.
For select banks in India – a full list is available at the time of check out and prior to making the payment for purchase.
You may also make payment via "Cash on Delivery" (COD) at the time of the delivery of the product. However this mode of payment facility is only available in selected regions / areas as specified by The Body Shop India. Hence, based on your location and your choice of products, COD option may or may not be available to you.
Your orders are shipped from our warehouse at Delhi through registered courier companies at your doorstep.
Orders are shipped within 2 (two) business days of confirmation of payment for prepaid and upon confirmation of order for COD.
Normally, purchased products will deliver at your door step within 7 (seven) business days from the date of order made between 9AM – 6PM during Monday to Saturday and plus 1 (one) business day for orders made between 6PM – 9AM during Monday to Saturday or Sunday. Delivery of all orders will be to the mailing address as provided by you at the time of placing your order.
As per laws of the Land we are obliged to send the Invoice copy along with the package as a part of shipping document including for any order made for Gifting purpose.
Goods receipt will need to be signed upon delivery. If you can’t be there to sign for your delivery, please suggest an alternative person; family member, colleague, neighbor etc. However, The Body Shop India will not take responsibility for products signed by any alternative person.
The Body Shop India is not responsible for damage after delivery. All claims for shortages / damages must be reported to customer service within 24 hours of delivery along with the images of the damaged products.
While we endeavor not to charge extra cost from our customer towards shipping; but considering the order size, quantity, we charge a nominal charge of Rs. 200/- towards shipping & handling fees. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and you will know about the same before making payment. Such charges are part of the invoice generated by us.
Out of Stock Policy
We apologize for the inconvenience that may be caused due to products marked out of stock, which are not available as we will be unable to fulfill immediately.
In exigencies, in case your order has been accepted by us but your selected product is unable to be delivered, we will contact you within 2 (two) business days to discuss how you would like the order to be handled.
If a product is out of stock, you may contact our customer care department. They will guide you to place the best alternate; else you may visit our stores to find the products. The link to store locator can guide you to find your closest store.
Cancellation of an order
In case, you wish to cancel your order, get in touch with customer care either through mail / telephone within 24 hours of your placement of order. The Body Shop India will not be able to cancel any order after 24 hours of your placement of order.
In case of cancellation of prepaid orders, refund of your amount will be processed within 15 business days as per our Exchange / Return policies.
Exchange / Return policy
Though we strive to give you a great customer experience each time you shop with us, but considering the fact that same products cannot be used by other customers upon return due to hygiene factors, we don’t accept exchange or return of the products once sold or delivered.
In case of any problem or quality issue with the product, we exchange the product. All you need to do is give us a call within 24 hours of delivery. Our customer care details are +91-8287-666-041 or drop an email at email@example.com
Exchange of products will be accepted only if the products are returned in a saleable condition with the tags intact and in their original packaging, in an undamaged condition and subject to following terms:
- Return / exchange / replacement for goods/ merchandise are subject to inspection and checking by The Body Shop India Team.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage or wrong application will not be covered; under our Exchange / Returns Policy.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) convenience charge and the shipping charge would not be included in the refund value of your order as these are non-refundable charges.
- Once your exchange / return request has been accepted, the exchange / refund process will be completed within 15-17 business days, subject to picking & product inspection.
- Further for exchange / return of the products, The Body Shop India will issue The Body Shop India’s Credits Notes. These Credit Notes can be utilized on a future purchase on the website.
- Scanned copy of courier slip needs to be emailed to us within 7 business days of opening the exchange / return request.
- Some special rules for promotional offers may override The Body Shop India’s Exchange/ Returns Policy.
- To check which items cannot be exchanged, please call our customer care number on +91-8287-666-041 through business days (Monday to Saturday) or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are constantly working to include more and more products to our exchange list.
- The final price of exchanged products should be equal to or more than the price of returned items.
- In case you choose an item of higher value, you can pay the differential amount by way of Net Banking, Credit card / Debit card etc.
- The product should be returned to our address at:
- The Body Shop India, Quest Retail Pvt Ltd, C/O Acclerated Warehousing Lgst. Pvt. Ltd., Plot No.-148, Village Kapashera, New Delhi-110037, India.
- However, do give us a call and we can help you with the steps to follow in case of exchange / return:
- Place your item in its original packaging.
- Please mention your Name, Order Number, and Mobile Number, on the top of the box, and insert the original invoice.
- Keep the product and the package ready for pickup by The Body Shop India.